AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

EX Post Facto...

Ex Post Facto is a legal term referring to a law that was enacted after a specific action was committed. Litterally, "After the fact".
So far my story has mostly highlighted my life EX POST FACTO, my Changed heart (with a few details from before). I was a highly intelligent and challenging student. I attended a Catholic school and church through the 7th grade. In 1963 when M. Murray O'hare's case ("School Prayer" (Murray v. Curlett, 1963) was decided in the US Supreme Court, and prayer was silenced in public schools, we prayed for them in our classrooms. As it turned out, that was one of the last prayers I uttered for over 25 years.
As a student I was fascinated with science. Things like physics, astronomy, biology, zoology, physiology, geography, kinetics, inertia and advanced theory quantum mechanics came easy to me. I was one of the smaller kids in class until the summer between 7th and 8th grade. When school started in September I was 6 feet tall and owed a lot of people a hard time. As I progressed through my studies, I was enamored of everything scientific. With the single exception of Darwin's "The Origin Of Species." Not so much for what it said as much as for what it implied. From his simple examination of several Finches, he surmised that the finches just appeared because a food source was available, that no other finches were adapted to take advantage of (real science has since proven that all seven species of finches are actually one species. They all inter breed and produce viable offspring).
From his hypothesis, others took it to the hyper-extreme and came up with the big bang theory. Today many people believe that all scientist are atheists. That is not true today or ever in the past. See these links: don't take my word for anything
Proof #1.
Proof #2.
Proof #3. (if you read this link don't stop at page 1. It gets really good on page 2).

The one Scientist who believed in God you may know of was Albert Einstein. But there was an evern bigger brain that was not only a believer in God, but a Christian too. And the then foremost scientist in the world. He invented Calculus, and made observations that were so profound they are termed "LAWS" not "THEORIES." Not only that. He also wrote one of the world's most interesting commentaries on the book of Revelation. His mind was legendary and the English Crown Knighted him for his skills and accomplishments. Sir Issac Newton.
Even though I could understand the mechanics of light wave and particle theories, and the physics of sound in water, the big bang sounds like VooDoo magic, or pseudo intellectual babble to me. The theory states (in simple terms): At time 0.00, all matter in the universe was condensed in one sphere (forget about "Why not a disc?" for now) so dense that a teaspoon full would weight close to infinity, and KERFLEWIE! Ah, er, I mean, BANG! Existence And 13.7 billion years later, you're reading my blog. Ther BIG hole in this theory is the question "What existed at time T -10 seconds?" The answers offered are either Cyclic Redundancy (the universe continually collapses on itself and then re-Bangs every so often [current theories state between 3-6 times so far]) or they state "Nothing." The latter ignores the scientific and logic principle of "EX NIHILO, NIHIL FIT."(Out of nothing, comes nothing) and the former is silly in its avoidance of the question. If the big bang happened it was because God said "Let there be..." That is the simplest and only logical conclusion. I always believed in God. But I wasn't always a Christian. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder (JAMES 2:19).
I am fortunate to live a few blocks from this place. TheInstitute for Creation Research.
Next time: I believe in miracles.

6 comments:

Blasé said...

Michael Denton a MacroBiologist (or is it micro??)...is an Atheist who disagrees with the premise of the Evolutionary Theory. His Book, Evolution:Theory in Crisis, is worth the read for smart folks like yourself.

As for me, I don't understand anything nor will I pretend to. Just give me good food and good sex...and I'll let God take care of the rest.

PREACH IT, bro'

Heart2Heart said...

One question?

Where did all the matter come from that was combined together in a sphere or disk form??

It had to come from somewhere right?

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

KrippledWarrior said...

KAT,
It was part of the "Let there be..." I told you the theory was full of holes. Or at least I meant to.
Keep me thinking.

My ADHD Me said...

Sometimes when I read your posts, I get the same feeling that others get when they read mine...just for different reasons!

Heart2Heart said...

Kurt,

Please stop by my blog today to receive a special blessing!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

My ADHD Me said...

No problem. Like I said, one day you are going to be reading one of my posts. It will put you in complete ADHD mode and payback will have been mine! :)