AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trivia Tuesday answers.

Great job everyone.
Edie, Blase, Kat, KC. Move to the head of the class and start a bible study. You all get it. Even when you tried to find a hidden trick in question 1, you all gave exacting answers. But #1 was not a trick question. But 11 was.
1. 66.
2. 1, Esther.
3. 4, Philemon, 2john, 3john, jude.
4. "Jesus wept" Jn11:35
5. So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well, Jn 12:10
6. Jesus wins... But all the entries are great and counted. You guys get it,
7. The world's greatest homerun hitter is Sadaharu Oh. He played in the
Japan Pro league for the Yomiuri Giants. His career stats include:
2,170 RBIs, a lifetime batting average of .301, and 868 home runs.
8. Pyroclastic Flow or Debris. Kat watches the Discovery channel.
9. Magma. Go Kat, go.
10. Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens(valenzuela), The Big Bopper.
Kat and Blase were all over this one.
11. No one even came close. The proper pronunciation of the
capital city of Kentucky is Frankfort.
The acrostic T.U.L.I.P. is in reference to Calvin's view of the Gospel message of
salvation.
Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance of the Saints

Thanks for playing.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

#11 - I wondered if it was a trick question, and even thougth I'd google the capital of Kentucky to see. But staying within the RULEZ of the game, I didn't. Very clever.

I do not watch the Discovery channel. My TV always seems to be on sports or the Military channel.

-Kelly

Edie said...

What Kelly just said. Except I do like the Discovery Channel. I just don't watch tv much. When I do it's Fox News, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Myth Busters. Is Myth Busters still airing? Just goes to show.

<°)}}}><

Heart2Heart said...

Yes, I do watch the discovery channel but since I just finished studying geology with my 5th grader, and had to identify the type of volcanos it was almost a no brainer. I just had to dig through a few things.

In regards to number 11, I feel like a complete idiot. ((Hangs head low, puts head on desk and begins to bang her forehead!))

This was super fun and can't wait to play again. You know I am super competitive and won't feel successful til I get them all right.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat