AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Tuesday Trivia...

I have always enjoyed a good game. Hopefully you will also. How about Global Themo-nuclear war?
Just kidding...

1. Words like "NOON, MOM, DAD and RACECAR" are known as what?
2. What was the name of Dale Evans' horse?
3. What was the name of Roy Rogers' jeep?
4. What was the name of SKY KING's airplane?
5. 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sesame seed bun...
What ingredient is missing?
6. A male human body has ___ bones.
7. A female human body has ___ bones?
8. In the game SCRABBLE, the letter "Q" is worth __ points.
9. If the sun suddenly stopped shinning, it would take
___ minutes before the Earth went dark.
10. +or- 500,000 miles; How big is the Sahara desert?
Extra credit: what is the name of the current vice president of the USA?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

OH, Oh!!! I know the first one!!!

1. Palindrome!!!!!!
5. onions!

Extra Credit: Joe Biden

I could google all the other answers, but that would be cheating. I answered the ones I knew without googling.

SusanD said...

Kelly beat me on #5. I also know Joe Biden is our current VP. His full name is Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. I looked that up.

The number of bones a man/woman has: she has one more....he has one less. He gave up a rib. :)

Dale Evans' buckskin was Buttermilk.
Roy Rogers' jeep was Nellybelle.
Sky King's plane was Songbird.

Q is worth 10 pts.

I googled that. My Australian Shepherds were brother/sister who I named Roy and Dale. Do I get extra points for that? hahaha

Blessings, SusanD

Heart2Heart said...

You must define the rules for playing first. I have to confess that I read Kelly and Susans comments first and I too can google like the best of them.

If it is an all out try your best, search to your hearts content, then let the best man or woman win!


Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Edie said...

Everyone else beat me to it.

5. Never leave the onions out!

I used to be able to say it backwards. I also used to be able to say supercalafragalisticexpialidocious backwards. Such talents huh?

I knew 5, 8, and extra credit.

Becki Jacket said...

It's Random Acts of Kindness Tuesday. My dad told me this morning. Just thought it was a good idea to let you know. Maybe you can do a random act of kindness for someone today. :)

Kelly said...

Vos compliments pourrait faire une jeune fille évanouie.

KrippledWarrior said...

KC, Go ahead. I'll catch you...

Gigi said...

Okay - I'll play. Without Google.

#5 - onions
#8 - 10 points
Extra - Joe Biden

All the others? WTH knows.

This was fun.