AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY...











====================================================================
These beautiful images of waves were taken by  Clark  Little whom many consider the premier photographer of surf.  He has dedicated his life to photographing waves and has published a selection of the best images of his career.  Below he captures magical moments "inside the tube", as surfers say.
====================================================================

8 comments:

Renee said...

These photos are completely amazing! Breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing them. There's a peacefulness in them.

I am so happy to be a follower - thank you for all of your supportive comments on my blog!

Heff said...

I never knew there was a such thing as a "premier photographer of surf" !

That last photo looks like B.P. may have had a hand in that one....

I digress.

Ms. A said...

Gnarly!

Red Shoes said...

Yeah... what Heff said... I think I see earl... er.. oil in that last one...

Beautiful photos, however...

~shoes~

Marnie said...

These pictures are stunning! I can't say for sure which one is better. He is a great photographer. He is really in the moment capturing something that happens so very fast.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Ah, the beauty of nature... these are incredible...

red.neck chic said...

Oh....... they are gorgeous!!! I wish I was SURFING a few of 'em right now!!!

:-D
robelyn

Just telling it like it is said...

Ahh the world is just so much bigger than just us..beautiful!