AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Friday, August 6, 2010

WHAT I SAW...

1. I SAW A REALLY HOT PAIR OF BOOTS & A TRAIN CAR JUST FER SITTING ON @RED NECK.CHIC.

2. A YOUNG AMERICAN, PREPPING A "CARE" PACKAGE,
TO SHIP TO A DEPLOYED SERVICE MAN @ADRIE'S CORNER

3. I GOT A HISTORY OF THE TOOTH FAIRY,
WITH JUST A TOUCH OF NORSE MYTHOLOGY @WHAT RED SAID

4. PHOTOS OF SOME TOUGH PEOPLE FROM THE MOTORCYCLIST
PERSUASION @DEAL OR NO DEAL

5. A VIEW OF WHAT PEACEFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE INVADING THE USA
AND ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR WAY OF LIFE @ALL ABOUT ARIZONA
(this made my blood boil)

6. DUMP THE CLUTTER, EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD @LESSONS FROM THE MONK I MARRIED


Be safe out there. keep your friends close. And tell the others to take a hike. I look forward to seeing y'all on my next stroll around BLOGGERTOWN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made my blood(I wrote blog at first HAHA) boil too...It is still boiling!

Thanks for stopping by on your stroll and leaving that awesome comment!

Have a good weekend!

Heart2Heart said...

Kurt,

What an interesting lead in to the places you've been today. I love it! Thanks for stopping by and as always loving having you in the blogger world and as my brother!

Wanted to wish you a great weekend!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Kelly said...

I liked this! You should make it a regular feature. We can get to know your friends, and maybe follow them too.

Have a great weekend!