AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Monday, October 11, 2010

MONDAY MADNESS

Due to the poor economy and the loss of his job, Bob the Baptist was forced to move from his home in the Bible-belt to a suburban community that was predominantly Catholic. The all coexisted peacefully with no problems, until the Lent season arrived. While all of the Catholics were having fish for their meals, Baptist Bob would fill the neighborhood with the aroma of prime beef on the Bar-B-Que. So they all decided to work on converting him.
At the ceremony, the Bishop sprinkled water on Bob and declared; "You were born a Baptist. You were raised a Baptist. But now you are a Catholic."

All went well for the community. And the people were surprised the following lent, when the smells of beef on the grill filled the air. They all excitedly rushed to Bob's house to see what the problem was. The was Bob at the grill, sprinkling steaks with water and declaring;
"You were born a cow. You were raised a cow. But now you are a fish."
________________________

hve a great week.

10 comments:

Uncle Sam's Mistress said...

OMG! I totally snorted my coffee up my nose! This is great! Thanks for the chuckle and the coffee in my nasal cavity!

Alpha Za said...

haha, dude that is freaking hilarious!

Heff said...

Amen, Bob. Amen.

red.neck chic said...

So... I read this right after you posted...

and I am currently holding my right side 'cause I've been laughing ever since.

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo
robelyn

Heart2Heart said...

This is my kind of logic. Loved this Monday morning funny. Some mornings are just way too serious.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Renee said...

Oh..I love this!!! As a Southern Baptist - I can so relate!!
Thanks for the laugh!

Cloudia said...

Miracle!!!!


Thanks for showing me YOUR fish....hope you don't mind if I use it? (I already did today:)


Thank you for being a friend,
<°)}}><
Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey warrior: the thing about baptist...is their crosses aren't big enough, just like the episcopalians...oy.

shalom...
xxx

Charlene said...

I once knew Bob.

Unknown said...

I laughed out loud! Love it. :) Maybe that will work for carbs, too.....