AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Monday, June 6, 2011

2 YEARS + 400 POSTS

THIS IS POST #400

I've never jumped out of an airplane. I never really wanted to do it either. I don't have a fear of 
falling/flying/dying/heights.
It just never came up as a dare, offer or invitation.
My daughter, on the other hand:


that's her on the left. A college graduate...


Was given a B-Day present from a friend (gotta wonder about friends like that) to jump from a plane.


staging

two thumbs up!

All aboard


In the plane...


OUT OF THE PLANE




FREE FALLING


LOOK
up in the sky!
its a bird...
its a plane...
ITS AMANDA


TOUCHDOWN

 GOD knows, I love that girl.

###########+++++++++++##########
I THANK Y'ALL FOR STOPPING BYE LO THESE PAST TWO YEARS. WHAT A LONG STRANGE ROAD IT'S BEEN. I NEVER IMAGINED IT WOULD LEAD TO MAKING FRIENDS AND CARING ABOUT PEOPLE I NEVER EVEN SET EYES ON. BUT IT HAS A VERY SPECIAL WAY TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD (USA, Canada, England, Australia, Scotland, South Africa, Mexico, Russia, South Korea and HAWAII).
All of this reminds me of an old song.



Just for the record, I'll be back. But Osama Bin Laden won't!

10 comments:

Red Shoes said...

WOW! What a CUTIE she is!!!

Of course, I', also carrying a great bias here just because of the shoes she chose to wear!

We do love our children, don't we? Sometimes, we live vicariously through them...

... but if I were to ever jump out of a plane, I would need clean underwear, I'm thinking!

Congratulations on your daughter and your 400 posts!

~shoes~

PS: I also love that video... I've been on a BeaTles kick here lately... that's a most appropriate song!

~shoes~

Kimberly said...

Happy Foh-hundred!

Kelly said...

So why did the guy get a helmet and she didn't? haha. Reminds me of when my husband did a ride along with the police. He said, "I got to get out of the car and approach the suspects!" and I said, "The cop was wearing a bullet proof vest...were you?" Um, no.

Amanda is beautiful and brave. Great combination!

Ms. A said...

Congratulations all around, KW! Amanda is BEAUTIFUL. By my calculations, 400 posts will take me about 8 years. Wonder if anyone will still be blogging?

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Your daughter is a natural beauty! Now how did THAT happen??..lol.. Congrats to you on No. 400! And you couldn't pay me enough to jump out of a plane..no how, no way.

Marnie said...

Woooohoooo Amanda! Way to go :0) Congratulations on all of your posts. Wonderful xo

Betty Manousos said...

wow, your daughter is such a beauty!!

she's absolutely beautiful!!

...and congrats on the 400 posts!

really awesome!

betty ~Always.

My ADHD Me said...

I am SO jealous!!!!
I HAVE to do that....and maybe I just might!!

LOVE....absolutely LOVE your sign off, "I'll be back. But Bin Laden won't!"
That deserves more than a HAHA. It deserves a
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you!

My ADHD Me said...

P.S. I just listened to the video. Wow. I had forgotten that song. Fitting....I love it.

Betty Manousos said...

Just passing by to say hi!

Have a great day!

Betty ~Always