AMERICA

AMERICA
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

Monday, May 20, 2013

farewell old girl

Like everything in this world we move constantly toward old age. No matter how strong or how fast or how young you are, as the days go bye the natural order is for things to get older and slower and weaker, until we all pass away.







Shadow was our rescue dog. We took her home from the pound as an 8 week old mixed breed puppy who faithfully guarded our house and gave us unconditional love for over 13 years.

Here she is giving a hug to my daughter

I miss you tearfully dog






4 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, KW... Shadow was a beautiful dog, and you gave her a wonderful life.

xo

UBERMOUTH said...

It's heartbreaking when a furry member of your family dies. My beloved rescue cat who was more like a lil' boy than a cat was diagnosed with cancer a week ago and was so aggressive and complex[wound around his intestines ] I had no choice but to put him to sleep, I am heartbroken and have lost 8 lbs and cried an ocean since.

My heart goes out to you for the same reason,Kurt.

Sometimes our pets are more loyal and loving than friends and family. We could learn lessons from our four -legged friends.

Kimberly said...

Sweet baby dog...I know you'll miss her & my thoughts are with you.

Tete said...

So sorry for your loss. Shadow looks like a dog that was well loved. Rescue animals are the best ones.